Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Be a believer!

 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

Only believers get results, not doubters, be a believer. Dare to believe God, believe in yourself, and believe that all things are possible for remarkable results in your life. Note that it is possible to be religious and still be a doubter. “Then he (Jesus) said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”” John 20:27 (NIV). It is also necessary for you to know that a belief in something is actually a doubt about the opposite.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

“God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” Romans 3:4

Don’t believe the liar; believe God. Believe what God has spoken or revealed about you. Believe what God has put in your heart and throw your whole life into it. More importantly, believe in the name of Jesus. The devil is not a threat to the believers in Jesus; they cast him out. Believers in the name of Jesus don’t speak the same language the world speaks. The world speaks failure, defeat, poverty, sickness, war, famine and such. But believers speak in tongues that are different from those of the world. They speak victory, success, sound health, abundance and such. Believers in the name of Jesus are risk-takers. They are as bold as lions and do not turn away from opposition. Serpents are no threat to them, neither is any deadly drink. Lastly, believers are solution-givers; they solve problems.

No matter what you are going through, I challenge you to dare to believe in a total positive turnaround of your situation, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: