Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Covenant of rest 3

 “He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 105:14-15

The anointing of the Holy Spirit upon your head will activate the covenant of rest in your life. The anointing is a divine covering upon you to forbid the enemy from causing you unrest. Your head must not lack oil if you want to enjoy rest in this wicked and tempestuous world. The world is full of trouble and unrest, but the anointing is an indicator of divine presence with you. He said to Moses, my presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.

 “And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalms 89:20-22

If you love righteousness and hate iniquity, God will anoint you (Hebrews 1:9). If you spend time daily and consistently with God, you will be anointed. Your goal should be that you become God’s sanctuary and dominion (Psalm 114). You must become God’s mobile altar through His indwelling Spirit. Ask that the Holy Spirit anoint you and possess you.

May you enjoy God-given rest at all times, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: