Monday, November 6, 2023

Pray till daybreak!

 “And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day….. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.” Genesis 32:24-28

Pray till daybreak to overcome a hard spiritual obstacle. Praying till daybreak is beyond doing a vigil. It is starting at a time when darkness is full and ending at a time when light is full. If you are starting a business, a ministry, or a career, do vigil regularly, but pray till daybreak at least once a week. You are contending with spirits, and the good news is that you are also a spirit housed in the flesh. Build your spiritual capacity to ascend to the throne of God and exercise authority over principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places. You are a target; please don’t become a victim when you have so much power at your disposal.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:10-12

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26

I feel sorry for Christians who are still snoring every night when they have not taken anything from the inheritance of the saints. You cannot engage the spirit of wisdom and revelation without adequate investment in the prayer of the night. Praying in the night is necessary to build faith and power. And if you engage in praying till daybreak, you will easily decode the darkness in your environment.

Darkness shall not prevail against you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I exercise authority over scorpions and serpents in my environment and terminate their operations, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: