Monday, November 20, 2023

Take calculated risks!

 ““Now there were four leprous men at the entrance of the gate; and they said to one another, “Why are we sitting here until we die? If we say, ‘We will enter the city,’ the famine is in the city, and we shall die there. And if we sit here, we die also. Now therefore, come, let us surrender to the army of the Syrians. If they keep us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall only die.”” 2 Kings 7:3-4

Don’t be at peace in Zion; take a calculated risk to change your level. Why are you afraid to take new steps and challenge the status quo? You cannot do things the same way and expect different results. If you don’t like your present status, you will have to change your thinking, change your vision, change your dream and change your actions. It is more risky not to take a risk! You must take a calculated risk to change your levels and possess your possessions. If you prefer to stay in your comfort zone, you may never experience the best of God.

“Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!” Amos 6:1

“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.” Mark 2:3-5

The four lepers in our text this morning, without being aware of the prophetic words that have gone ahead of them, liberated themselves and the entire nation from famine. Everyone decided to stay within the city and die there except them. They engaged the power of their thinking and decided that they had a 50% chance of surviving if they visited the camp of the Assyrians. They got there only to find out that their fears had been taken care of.

Beloved, I challenge you to be desperate with God and take a positive step towards your breakthrough.

May your level change before the end of this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I receive the anointing to confront my fears and to take a new step for my breakthrough in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: