Tuesday, November 7, 2023

How to avoid errors in life and destiny

 “Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.” Mathew 22:29. (NIV)

It is an error to think that something that God has for your life and destiny is impossible. It is an error to doubt God. It is an error to consciously walk against God. It is an error to engage in things that can destroy you or others. It is an error to think it is over for you when you are still alive. It is an error to look for an alternative solution to your desire that is not godly. It is an error not to trust God totally with your life and destiny. Any of these errors can be avoided if you invest your time in knowing the word of God and His power.

 “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32 (KJV)

“I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.” Job 42:5KJV

You must walk in the wisdom and power of God to avoid errors in life and destiny. Your real defense against error in life and destiny is the revelational knowledge of God’s word and a personal experience of the power of God. Head knowledge and shallow knowledge are part of the reasons why many Christians walk in errors. It is an error to live below your God-given destiny and in contravention of the will of God for your life. Ask God to reveal His will to you and pour His Spirit upon you.

May you not live in error, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God teach me your word and let me experience your power in Jesus name., in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: