Sunday, November 12, 2023

It will surely get better!

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” Proverbs 4:18 KJV.

God is on your side as a child of God, so things will surely get better with you. Don’t look at the wind, don’t look at the circumstances but be consistent with God. Let your walk with God be consistent and progressive. If you do, things can only get better. The most important thing in your walk with God is fellowship with Him and obedience to Him. Daily, consistent fellowship with Him, will help you to recognize His voice and walk in His ways. The common thing about victorious Christians is that they know and walk in God’s way.

“He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalm 103:7

“And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:9-10

If you learn to know His voice and walk in His way, you will live victoriously and fulfill destiny in life. Joseph started as a slave and grew to become a Prime Minister despite difficult circumstances he went through because he was growing with and in God. His story was similar to that of David and Daniel. The presence of Jesus at the marriage of Cana in Galilee brought the best when the wine was finished. When Jesus is involved in your life, the best is reserved for the last, you grow from the worst to become the best (John 2:1-10). In the things of the spirit, grace is directly proportion to knowledge. Knowledge grows with fellowship while grace grows with knowledge. I ask God to give you passion for daily and consistent fellowship with Him so that you may enjoy His presence.

 Your life will get better daily, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me know you deeper, let me walk with you higher and let my life get better, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: