Thursday, November 30, 2023

This is your best month!

“….. But you have kept the best for the last!” John 2:10 (NLT)

I have a prophetic word for you: God has kept the best for you this month. You will have the best “wine,” the best result, and the best reward this month in Jesus’ name. This is your best month in the year 2023. Your expectations will be fulfilled. Your godly patience will be rewarded. God will remember you for good. All your good deeds towards His work and His servants shall be rewarded. You will receive a bountiful harvest for your good deeds.

“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.” Ecclesiastes 7:8

“…in the twelfth month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison; And he spake kindly to him, and set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon.” 2 Kings 25:27-28

When God is involved in a matter, the end is always better than the beginning. Also, He reserved the best for last. So, you must expect the best, ask God to give you the best, and thank Him because He will give you the best.

Your best month of this year is this month, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me all that You have for me this year in this last month, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: