Saturday, September 30, 2023

The last quarter of 2023

 " Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness." Psalm 65:11KJV

You are welcome to the last quarter of the year 2023. I decree that the Lord will crown the year for you with His goodness, and your paths will drop fatness. Hear the word of the Lord: expect the best in the year 2023 in this last quarter. There are three things you should engage in. The first is to let your thanksgiving be more than asking. The second is that you should bind the enemy and command him to loose his hold on what belongs to you. The third is that you should call forth what belongs to you. God is not withholding any good things from you. Take positive steps and expect God to bless you.

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.” Psalms 100:4-5 KJV

“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19KJV

The key to this message is: be thankful and speak as if God is speaking, then go to work. If you are grateful, you will have access to both the joy of the Lord and His presence. If you speak boldly even when you are afraid, the enemy will be scared of you. He knows you have authority anyway. If you are a worker blessed by the Lord, things will work for you. So don’t fold your arms. You may need to do what you think is a giant task and are afraid of. God is giving you both His grace and His strength. All things are possible for those who believe.

Your best for this year shall be in these last three months, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let every impossibility become possible for me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: