Thursday, September 14, 2023

The art of receiving 1

“For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?:” 1 Corinthians 4:7.

You cannot give to the world if you have not received from the Lord. Everyone who has truly received from the Lord and imparted the world knows that his boast can only be of the Lord and not himself. The more you walk in humility, the more you receive from the Lord and the more impactful you become. A lot of people are failing because they think they don’t need the Lord. Some give up before receiving what their destiny needs from the Lord. Don’t be deceived, all truly great men on earth have received something from the Lord.

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:5

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

You need the grace of God, the gifts and the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the blessing of the Lord, and the wisdom and power of God, if you desire to fulfill your destiny. Fortunately, God is willing to give to whomever comes to Him and asks. Jacob learned his lesson after struggling for years. He turned to the Lord and said, I will not let you go unless you bless me. If you desire to change the course of your life, you must receive something from the Lord.

May you receive the wisdom and the power of God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I receive from the Lord what my life and destiny needt, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: