Friday, September 8, 2023

God is a lifter!

 "But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” Psalm 3:3 KJV

God has all that you need. God is your shield, your glory, and the lifter of your head. If you know the secret of connecting with Him, you will be protected, glorified, and lifted. If you have been lifted by God, you will not go down if you continue to put God first in your life. If you desire to be lifted, you will be lifted if you humble yourself before God. If the position of God in your life is not given to another, you can predict your future with certainty that it will be a glorious one.

“He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.” 1 Samuel 2:8

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.” James 4:6-8

Humility still remains the key to experiencing God as a lifter. Let humility drive you to spend time with God. Let humility drive you to obey Him in all things. Let humility drive you to submit to Him. No matter how long it takes, stay with God and let Him lift you. I can assure you that if you find God and His secret, you can never remain on the floor.

Oh God reveal Yourself to me, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: O God protect me, glorify me and lift me,  in Jesus’ name

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: