Sunday, September 10, 2023

Clarity of goals

 "For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?" I Corinthians 14:8 (KJV).

Defining clearly what you want to achieve is the beginning of remarkable change in your life. If your goal is not certain, you cannot organize yourself to achieve it. If your goal is not certain, you cannot even know what help you need or what steps to take to achieve it. You must know where you are, where you want to be, the steps that will take you there, and put yourself to work. If you don’t do this, you may remain in the same spot or end up at an unplanned destination.

“And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:6

"And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.” Mark 10:51-52

There is nothing you have set your mind to do that is not possible. Don’t be intimidated by your goal. Don’t let anything prevent you from setting your goal. Even if you feel you are under any form of attack, set your goal and make dealing with the attack part of the steps you will take. As a believer in Christ, you have authority over the enemy, and God will also answer your prayer.  You must also have a definite and clear request to receive an answer.

You will get there, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I receive the wisdom and power to achieve my goals, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: