Sunday, September 17, 2023

The art of receiving 4

 “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:24.

I am sure that our text today has unlocked the art of receiving from the Lord when you pray. The text is saying that when you pray, believe, you will receive. The moment you believe, you receive. So you must understand how to believe, if you want to receive. The belief in your heart is what determines your destiny, not the belief in your head. The question is how do you believe in your heart when faced with an impossible situation and you are praying? My answers are: Meditate on God’s word concerning the matter (Romans 10:17), and you must confess that you receive until faith is born within you or until you receive even when you have prayed (mark 11:24).

“And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.” Luke 1:45

" Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.  A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” Matthew 12:33-35

You need to know that whatever you believe in your heart and verbalize with your mouth will always happen in your life. A doubt in your head does not equal a doubt in your heart until you verbalize it, as does what you believe. Put the word of God in your heart through meditation, and confess the word of God no matter your situation. Whenever you have prayed on a matter, confess, “I believe I receive.” I am convinced in my heart that when you pray repeatedly on a matter, God sees it as faith Luke 18:1–8, Luke 1:13–20.

May you give testimony on the matter quickly, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I believe, I recieve, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: