Monday, September 4, 2023

Spiritual growth 2

 “And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:41-42

There are some unwanted situations that will not leave you alone until you grow. There are certain authority that belong to you that you will not be able to exercise until you grow. Growing in your walk with the Lord is spiritual growth. Three things are important for you to grow spiritually. You must be teachable, ready for discipline and ready to obey. If no one can talk to you as a Christian, you cannot grow. The more you grow, the more you are able to walk in the wisdom and power of God.

 "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Acts 20:32

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.” Matthew 22:29

There is always room for growth, no matter your spiritual level. There is always more to learn from God. If you don’t grow, you will not only be powerless, but you will also be open to error. Read your bible and pray every day, if you want to grow—these were the words we were told when we became believers in Christ Jesus. We were also told not to forsake the assembly of believers. More importantly, what we called quiet time was explained to us as our personal fellowship time with the Lord.

May you not be without power in Jesus name,

Prayer for today: Oh God, walk with me in my Christian race and put in me the hunger for more of You, Jesus’ name

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: