Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Not that far!

 "Salvation that comes from trusting Christ-which is the message we preach- is already within easy reach. In fact, the scriptures say, 'The message is close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart" Romans10:8 NLT

The solution you are looking for is as close to you as the word in your mouth; it is not that far. God has deposited in and around you what you need to overcome the challenges of life. One of these is the word in your mouth and in your heart. I believe if you are confronted by a storm or a mountain, you must speak to it first. Also, if you are confronted by a “goliath”, you must “curse” him first. You can pray, and you can declare the word of God. The word is so powerful to bring you the deliverance and miracle you need, if you know how to use it. God has also deposited something in you and around you to help you appropriate the opportunity and deal with the challenges around you.

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19 KJV

“‘Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.” 2Timothy 1:6 KJV

For Hagar and her dying son in the desert, it was a water well very close to her that God opened her eyes to see. (Gen. 21:19). For Moses and the Children of Israel at the red sea, it was the rod in the hand of Moses (Ex. 14:16). For the widow of the prophet, who owed so much that creditors were going to seize her two sons, it was the little oil that was in her house. (2Kings 4:2). And for Timothy, a youth pastoring the large church of Ephesus, It was his gift (2Tim. 1:6). So, beloved, don't look too far; the solution is close by. It is in you and around you.

I ask God to open your eyes to what you have. Let His mighty hands see you through every challenge in life.

Prayer for today: Oh God, as this month is running to an end, give me a breakthrough testimony, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: