Saturday, September 16, 2023

The art of receiving 3

 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7.

Everyone who asks receives This means that whatever you need from God is just a “asking” away. If you believe this, you will never doubt, you will ask until you receive. This gives you faith in asking. This gives you courage to ask. This gives you confidence in asking. God is a giver of good things to His children, so if you count yourself as one of His children, ask and you will receive.  Never be afraid to ask God. Never be too big to ask God. Never be too ashamed to ask God. When you ask God, expect to receive.

“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” Luke 11:13

" Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

If you ask me, how long should you ask? My response is until you receive. Tomorrow I will explain to you about “when you receive”. Let me tell you that the fact that something you ask does not happen within your own time frame does not mean that God has not answered. You cannot put God in your own purpose. You must put yourself into God’s purpose. If you do, you will always receive answers to your prayers. I looked back to many of the things that I asked God in the past, and I found that truly, if you ask, you will receive, although the timing is God’s.

May you be confident in asking from God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill my life with Your wisdom and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: