Sunday, September 24, 2023

Effective thinking 1

 “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things” Philippians 4:8KJV.

 You cannot really separate your life from the way you think. As you think in your mind, so you are. I believe strongly that thinking is like mining the mind. The mind is the greatest physical resource in our lives. Deep down in our minds are solutions to our problems. Thinking is what brings out this solution. You cannot live a good life if you are a lazy thinker or a negative thinker. If you are going to be an effective thinker, you must be deliberate about what you feed your mind. Effective thinking will make you come to yourself. Effective thinking is focused thinking.

 “And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!.” Luke 15:17KJV

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.” Matthew 6:22 KJV

 Your thinking determines what you believe, and what you believe determines what you say or do.  There is wrong and right thinking; there is also positive and negative thinking. Effective thinking is right and positive, so it brings a right and positive life. Effective thinking brings life and peace, not death.  Effective thinking is thinking through the problem to find a solution. To think effectively, you must feed your mind with a good report and separate time to do the act of thinking.

 Your week is blessed in Jesus’ name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me to think effectively and correctly, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: