Thursday, September 7, 2023

How do you see yourself?

 “For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:13-14KJV

You need to have a correct perspective of yourself in order to execute your God’s given assignments. God sees you as His image. If God cannot fail, you cannot fail. If God cannot be defeated, you cannot be defeated. If all things are possible with God, all things are possible with you. Never doubt your God’s given ability and grace. You are God’s image. You are His likeness. You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

“Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.” Joshua 1:6

" And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him, and said unto him, The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.” Judges 6:12

Your past does not matter; God has a glorious future for you. I discovered from the scriptures that God always made sure that the man He wanted to use had the right perspective of himself. He told Joshua to be strong and courageous. He told a timid Gideon that he was a man of valor. Your situation does not determine who you are and what you can do. You have inside you what it takes to turn any situation around. God sees you as a co-creator with Him, a winner, and a success. Do not see yourself less than the way God sees you..

I see you becoming what God wants you to be, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: O God help me to see myself the way you see me in Jesus’ name

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: