Monday, September 11, 2023

Taking your inheritance 1

“And the Children of Joseph spoke unto Joshua, saying, why has thou given me but one lot and one portion to inherit, seeing I am a great people, for as much as the LORD hath blessed me hitherto?” Joshua 17:14.

Our text today is saying that it is possible for a person to be great and blessed, and yet he does not take what belongs to him. it is your responsibility to take what belongs to you. The Children of Joseph were great and blessed people but all they had was one lot from the Promised Land, the enemies were occupying other lots that belonged to them. Thank God they discovered that they were supposed to have more than what they had and went to Joshua. Joshua told them to fight and recover their portions from the enemy.

“Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.” Deuteronomy 2:24

" For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;).” 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

Beloved, if you are tired of where you are; if you know that there is seed of greatness in you and that you are blessed of the Lord; then I have an instruction from the Lord for you: fight on your knee for what belongs to you, chase the enemy away from your inheritance in the name of Jesus and possess your lots.

Rise up and take your inheritance, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I drive out the enemy and possess my possessions, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: