Wednesday, September 20, 2023

You are not alone!

 “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’.” Isaiah 41:10NKJV.

The consciousness of God’s presence can empower you to beat all fears, worries and anxieties. The presence of God gives strength and brings help. If you realize that you are not alone and that God is helping you, you can defeat any situation or adversary. No believer in Christ is alone. You are different, and your case is different if you are a believer in Christ. No matter what, say to yourself, I cannot be defeated because I am not alone, and God is helping me. It will always end in praise for a believer in Christ.

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.” Isaiah 43:2 NKJV

“But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!” And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.” Matthew 14:30-32

If you think you are alone, your faith will be shaky. However, if you believe that Jesus is holding your hand, you can walk on water and do the impossible. Can you imagine that Peter walked on the same water where he was sinking when Jesus held his hand. What was the difference? The consciousness and reality of Christ's presence. I am glad to announce to you that you are not dealing with things alone. The Person who is helping you cannot and will not fail. Please celebrate your victory, even amid the battle.

You shall get into the boat, and the wind shall cease in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, save me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: