Thursday, September 21, 2023

This is your time!

 “For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:2.KJV.

Darkness gives light the opportunity to shine. The world is in gross darkness, which provides an opportunity for the carriers of light to shine. The wisdom of this world cannot handle the trouble that is in this present perverse world. The world and its wisdom succeeded in providing technological advancement but have not been able to provide solutions for diseases, poverty and sin that are eating the world away. So the world is earnestly seeking your manifestation because you are the light carrier, and therefore you are the solution to her problems.

“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.  For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.” Romans 8:19-22KJV

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 5:14-16 KJV

It is your time. It is time for you to activate the light in you and let it shine. Perhaps you are saying, Dr. Amos, how can I be who the world needs when I cannot even feed myself or am in so much trouble? Stop saying that; get into the fire of God’s presence and see if you will not meet the needs of the world. Spend time with God, ask Him for His specific word for you on your assignment, ask for access to His secrets, and act on His instructions.

It is time for God to be revealed through you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your fire fall upon me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: