Sunday, September 3, 2023

Spiritual growth 1

 “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6

You must grow spiritually to be able to discern good from evil. The child in you must grow to become a Son for you to take your inheritance in God’s kingdom. When a child is born, he is fully packaged for what heaven has designed him to be. However, he has to grow to become a Son for the full manifestation of heaven’s design for him. Until a child grows into a son, he looks ordinary. Jesus even came to this world as a child for the purpose of bringing salvation to it. He grew up like a normal child and was recognized as a carpenter. He looked ordinary to his friends and the people He grew up with.  He was not only growing physically, but He was growing spiritually until He became a Son. He grew to become a Son to manifest His destiny.

“Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.” Mark 6:3

“Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all” Galatians 4:1

Beloved, the child in you must grow to become a son if you are going to be who God wants you to be. You must be intentional about your spiritual growth. You cannot remain a child forever, you must become a son.  Be hungry for the food and drink that only heaven can give. Be convinced that you have been born for a purpose, and as you grow in grace and knowledge, the purpose of God will be fulfilled in your life.

May the child in you grow into a son in Jesus' name,

Prayer for today Oh God make me what you want me to be in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: