Monday, September 25, 2023

Effective thinking 2

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8KJV.

Effective thinking for a Christian is thinking that aligns with God’s word. If you have access into the mystery of God’s word and feed your mind with the word, you will think like God. If you are spiritually minded, your thinking will produce life and peace. God wants us to walk with Him so that whenever we think, we think exactly how He would think. Then we will naturally produce supernatural results. The price for this experience is that we must sow ourselves into God until we abide in Him and His word abides in us (John 15:7).                                              

“For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” Romans 8:5-6KJV

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2 KJV

How did Moses know he could divide the red sea? What made Joshua think he could stop the sun? Why was Jesus not moved by the storm? Their thinking was beyond the mental realm. Their minds had been engaged by the values that were only available in the depths of the spirit. Beloved, it is time to pay the price for supernatural thinking.

May you catch the fire and get an understanding of this word in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me access into the mystery of your word, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: