Monday, September 18, 2023

Seek the kingdom!

 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33.

If, as a Christian, you are not seeking more of God, you are missing a lot. If all you are seeking is what the people of the world are seeking, you will be powerless, susceptible, and vulnerable to all forms of attack.  This is more important, the reality of the scriptural promises of God depends on your experience of God and His power. If you don’t have power with God, you will think that the testimonies of divine acts are not true because you are not experiencing them.

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

How long can you tarry in God’s presence? How long can you wait on God? The power you need to fulfill your destiny can only be given to you by God and is available in His presence. It is high time you left the outer court and came into the Holy of Holies. Then you will be divinely empowered to be an instrument of wonder in this generation.

May you be divinely empowered in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your power come upon me in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: