Thursday, September 28, 2023

Build your spiritual capacity!

" After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." Revelation 4:1 KJV

I want to encourage you to invest in your spiritual capacity. There are some promises that will only be realized if you ascend spiritually. God has more for you than you are currently experiencing. Be hungry and thirsty for more of God, and let this drive you to invest more time in His presence. The ministry of prayer and the word is what builds a believer’s capacity. This can be reinforced by fasting and personal consecration to God. The best of God is reserved for those who are separated unto Him. God wants to show you things that will secure your destiny in Him, but you need to come up spiritually to see them.

 “Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.” Malachi 3:16KJV

“‘But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.” Acts 6:4KJV

Build yourself up in your most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit and keeping yourself in the love of God (Jude 20–21). Engage in the word of God’s grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified (Acts 20:32). Fast regularly, as there is a certain level of faith you cannot engage in unless you add fasting to your spiritual exercise (Matthew 6:16, Matthew 17:20–21).

It is time to receive more of God in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I desire more of You; fill me with your wisdom and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: