Monday, October 31, 2022

Affliction terminators 2

 “I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalms 89:20-22.

 

The anointing upon you is a terminator of all your afflictions. The anointing establishes God’s hands upon you. The anointing is the arm of the Lord, providing strength for you. The anointing forbids the enemy from outwitting you. The anointing forbids the wicked from subduing you. Your head must not lack oil in this wicked world. The anointing is your empowerment to break yokes and burst bonds.  The anointing is your protection against all wickedness.

 

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 105:14-15.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27

 

In this dispensation, the anointing is the power of the Holy Ghost upon a man. You cannot be anointed and be defeated. You must hunger and thirst for the anointing. Jesus did not do without the anointing so you cannot. As you get anointed, you do things and fight your battles through the power of God.

 

May you be anointed in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: