Monday, October 17, 2022

How to get faith 1

 “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

 

I shared with us the importance of faith yesterday. If faith is so important, then we must pay serious attention to get it. Faith begins when the will of God is known. The word of God is the will of God. God is committed to His word (2 Cor 1:10, Is 55:11). He has exalted His word more than His name (Psalm 138:2). If you desire to have faith, you must give undivided attention to God’s word.

 

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:35

 

There is a word for you and your situation. There is a word that must become a revelation to you for you to generate the faith you need to fulfill your destiny and win your battles. You must sit with the written word of God and meditate on the word day and night. You must give God’s word first place in your life and listen to the word repeatedly. 

 

May the word of God come to you in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me Your kind of faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: