Sunday, October 16, 2022

Why should you have faith

 “And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.” Luke 17:6

 

Faith is one of the most important attributes of a Christian. It is so important that it is both a gift and a fruit of the Spirit. Let me give you six reasons why you should have faith. You cannot be saved without faith (Ephesian 2:8). You cannot please God without faith (Hebrews 11:6). You cannot obtain a good report without faith (Hebrews 11:2). You cannot receive the promise without faith (Hebrews 6:12). You cannot move mountains and deal with issues in your life without faith (Luke 17:6). You cannot live as a just man on earth without faith (Romans 1:17). You cannot enter heaven without faith (Hebrews 11:10).

 

“To another faith by the same Spirit; ……..” 1 Corinthians 12:9a

“But the fruit of the Spirit is …….. faith,.” Galatians 5:22

 

You cannot do without faith. Faith is your weapon to deal with your troubles and your mountains. Be it in peace or trouble time, faith is your key to maintaining peace and getting rid of the trouble. Faith is the key to overcoming the world. Faith is your key to winning the battles of life. In all your getting, you must get faith.

 

May the Spirit of faith enter into you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the Spirit of faith Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: