Wednesday, October 5, 2022

God will hear you

 “Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.” Micah 7:7

As a child of God, you can be sure that God will hear you and answer you. Your wait for God cannot be disappointed. Do not be carried away by a seemingly delayed answer. If you have turned to God, the end will be good for you. You cannot be swallowed up. If you have fallen, you shall rise again. If the storm of life rises against you, the storm shall die. You must follow those who, through faith and patience, inherit the promise. Never give up on God.

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

“And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship. For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,” Acts 27:22-23

God’s way is different from our ways. Paul and the voyage to Rome encountered a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon. Although Paul sensed this challenge and warned the Centurion, who did not listen to him, he too found himself in danger of death. I am sure he started praying immediately. His answer came after several days. Beloved, your answer will come. Wait for God and trust Him with your whole heart.

You shall be lifted in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, manifest Your power in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: