Friday, October 21, 2022

There is a miracle in your mouth

 “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28.

 

You can use your mouth to do miracles. Actually, all things are waiting for what you will say. What you decree shall come to pass. You win or lose any battle at the point of your declaration; you must speak for yourself and not against yourself. The Old Testament prophets knew this and it was their advantage over adverse situations. Joshua held the sun and the moon by his mouth. Elijah shut down the rain using his mouth. Jesus came and established the same principle for the New Testament believers. He spoke to the wind, and the wind obeyed.

 

“Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.  And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies…….” Joshua 10:12-13

“And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.” 1 kings 17:1

 

Perhaps, you need a miracle right now, declare your miracle. Call for restoration to your business and career. Tell the sickness to die. Cancel your debts using the word in your mouth. Silence your adversary with the word of your mouth. Cancel every word issued to wound you using your declaration.

 

You are blessed in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I decree miracles into my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: