Friday, October 28, 2022

You shall live long

 “With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” Psalm 91:16.

 

One of the promises of God to His own is long life. God said He would satisfy you with a long life. You should claim this promise from God. This is because you need a long life to fulfill all your dreams and die empty. You also need a long life to eat the fruit of your labor. The gift of life is a major gift that gives destiny an opportunity for expression. It is never too late to make an impact if you are alive.

 

“There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”  Exodus 23:26

“For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.” Psalm 128:2

 

Don’t allow the enemy to kill you before your time, God has promised you a long life. Eat well and right, both physical and spiritual food. Physical food keeps you physically healthy but man shall not live by bread alone. You need the word from the Lord for your spiritual health and to quench the arrow of the enemy.  Most importantly, obey God at all costs in all matters.

 

You shall live long in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God satisfy me with long life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: