Saturday, October 22, 2022

The Bible is a legal document

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8.

 

The Bible is not just a religious book, it is a legal document. God called it the Book of the Law for Joshua. The Bible is the Superior Law, the Law over all laws. The Bible is divided into the old and new Testaments. A testament is a legal term. Another word for testament is WILL. The Bible is a legal document that reveals the WILL and the PROMISES of the Father. If you decide to know, understand, and live by this legal document, you cannot miss your destiny. Don’t just read it for reading's sake or for religious sake, read it for life's sake. Do not forsake it for others, your life may be at risk because of ignorance of what is written in the Bible.

 

“My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Proverbs 4:20-22

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.” James 1:5

 

The Bible is likened to a mirror, it reveals the heart of men. More importantly, the Bible is the perfect law of liberty. If you continue therein, you shall be blessed indeed.  We are in a world of laws, both spiritual and temporal. The Bible will position you above other laws that were written against you if you decide to walk in it.

 

May you embrace the Bible wholeheartedly in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to give Your Word first place in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: