Wednesday, October 12, 2022

There is a way 2

 “Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;” Isaiah 43:16

 

There is a way for you, may you see it in Jesus name. You may be surrounded by what looks like the sea or mighty waters, but there is a way for you. No matter how impossible your situation looks, there is a way for you. As a child of God, your mindset must be, there is a way. This is the beginning of you finding the way. God is saying to you, there is a way for you. You know what, you may need to just walk through believing that Jesus is holding your hand. You cannot be stranded if you are a believer. All things are possible for those who believe.

“But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.” Exodus 14:16

“And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:29

 

I sense in my spirit that there is a breakthrough for you. What looks like an obstacle will be a thoroughfare. You shall be helped by God. If you believe, declare it in the name of Jesus, praise God for it, and begin to do what you thought you could not do before.

 

God is taking you through in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, make a way for me where there seems to be no way in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: