Monday, October 3, 2022

God working with you

 “Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:5

David was skillful at using stone and slings. He killed Goliath with them. He was skillful with his hands too; he killed a lion and a bear using them. It is good and expected of each of us to be skillful in something. But, realistically speaking, he did not do it alone. God was working with him.  Through David, God took care of the lion, the bear, and Goliath because the Spirit of God was upon him. God’s strength is His Spirit upon a man. When God works with you, He will put His Spirit upon you, and signs shall follow you.  

 “For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.” Psalms 18:29

“And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.” Mark 16:20

Beloved, stop facing the day on your own. Pray through the day before it comes. Ask God to put His Spirit upon you and work with you. Ask Him to exchange your weakness for His strength. Ask Him to lead and guide you. Believe that he has answered your prayers and expect supernatural results.

Signs shall follow you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God work with me and through me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: