Saturday, October 1, 2022

Give God praise

“Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.” Psalm 107:8-9

It is the first Sunday in the last quarter of this year, let us rejoice and give God praise. Why should you praise God? Because these last three months are enough to change your life. Because of His goodness and His wonderful works in your life and in the life of others. Because He never disappoints a longing and a hungry soul, He always gives them more than enough of His goodness. Because there is no one like Him, who does wonders in our lives and among the children of men. You may not feel like it, but this passes feelings. It is a prerequisite to engaging the God that does marvelous things.

“Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.” Psalm 107:15-16

 “And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.” 2 Samuel 6:11

The presence of the Lord through the ark of the Lord brought blessings upon the house of Obededom. God also inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalm 22:3). Perhaps you need a blessing in your life or a breakthrough, give God praise. His presence breaks the gates of brass, and cuts the bars of iron in sunder.

May you experience the finger of God in your life as you give Him praise in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God I give You praise for who You are, for what You are doing in my life, and for what You will do in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: