Sunday, October 9, 2022

Healing for a troubled heart

 “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.” John 14:1

The heart could be troubled if there is a situation with seemingly no way of escape. In such cases, what you are hearing, who and what you believe are of the utmost importance. If you believe the Lord, you cannot be put to shame. All things are possible to him who believes. There is always a way of escape and victory. Job said, “I know my redeemer lives.” Jesus is saying to you, “Let not your heart be troubled, I will help you.” If you surround yourself with people who believe in the Lord and have experienced His power, you will hear faith-filled words that will strengthen your faith and comfort your soul.  

 

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:” Job 19:25

“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 6:10-11

 

The enemy will amplify the negative voice of the situation. This is coupled with the fact that you are in it physically and you know it. This constitutes a strong battle at the gate of your heart. You need to believe the Lord and His promises to win this battle and have rest in your heart. You cannot go down if you trust the Lord, confess His promises, pray and listen to Him.

 

May you be lifted in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: O God, give succor to my troubled heart, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: