Sunday, October 30, 2022

Affliction terminators 1

 “Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.” Psalms 105:19-20.

 

The arrival of your word is a terminator of all your afflictions. I don’t care to know how long any affliction has been in your life. However, I care enough to inform you that your word has come, and the affliction is over forever. Joseph’s feet were hurt with fetters; he was bound in iron until his word came. He was free from his affliction and was promoted to fulfill his dream. All the afflictions the enemy sent into your life to terminate your dream are terminated in Jesus name.

 

“What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.” Nahum 1:9.

“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” 2 Kings 7:1

 

The arrival of the word is a life changer, destiny empowerment, and affliction terminator. The word of the Lord ended the siege over Samaria; the word shall end the siege over your life. When your word comes, as it has come this morning, you must receive the word, believe the word, and declare the word. By the word of the Lord, I believe you will not enter the new month with the affliction in Jesus name.

 

May you have your testimony today in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe Your word and declare that all my afflictions are terminated in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: