Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The altar that must die

 “And it came to pass the same night, that the Lord said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it:” Judges 6:25.

 

Altars represent a point of contact between celestial beings and terrestrial beings. Altars engage spiritual beings on matters of the earth. Physical altars are prepared to the revealed specifications of the personality they are meant to serve. Altars can engage a spiritual personality to wound or aid a person, a town, or a nation. Altars can imprison a man or limit his destiny. Until such an altar is rooted out and destroyed, the person suffers hardship and shame on earth.

 

“And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the Lord hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.” 1 Kings 13:3

“And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the Lord; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.” 1 Samuel 5:4

 

Evil altars are sponsors of long-term afflictions and collective captivity. This may be because of an altar deliberately built to afflict a person or a family. It may also be because of a crying altar demanding sacrifices from a person or a family that has been dedicated to it. In these cases, the altar must die for the people to be free.

 

May the altar that is against you become desolate in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I decree, let the altars behind my afflictions catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: