Saturday, October 15, 2022

You shall be remembered

 “For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” Hebrews 6:10

 

Your giving to God shall be remembered. You shall be rewarded. If you have given in love and in faith, God will surely reward you. God will not only give you a harvest, but He will also make room for you and raise a voice for you where you have no voice. If you are a fruitful branch in the church where you belong, God will make you better. Sacrificial giving can be painful, but yet must be given cheerfully. It can provoke the supernatural of God. Be consistent and don't be weary, you shall be remembered.

 

“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.” John 15:2

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

 

Don’t sit on the sideline, be involved and give to the ministry you belong to, even at your own level. If you give, don’t do it as if you are doing God a favor. So, if you are offended for any reason, you will stop giving or change church. Do it with love and in faith, and God will accept you. Your giving, if acceptable to God, can change your life forever. 

 

May your seed be acceptable unto God in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God remember my seeds and give me a supernatural harvest in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: