Wednesday, October 26, 2022

3 things to do in time of trouble

 “And it shall turn to you for a testimony.” Luke 21:13.

 

Trouble and challenges come to all, but thank God, He has not left us ignorant as to what to do to overcome in a time of trouble. The first thing you should do is to expect a testimony. Your trouble is an opportunity for your testimony. God says it shall turn to you for a testimony. Begin to see the testimony instead of the trouble. The second thing to do is to ask God for a mouth and wisdom to conquer the trouble. Every trouble is asking you two questions: what would you say now? and what would you do now? However, God has promised to give you a mouth and wisdom that will turn the trouble into a testimony.

 

“For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.” Luke 21:15

“In your patience possess ye your souls.” Luke 21:19

 

The third thing to do is to be patient. At this time of patience, keep on expecting your testimony, keep on declaring the word God has put in your mouth, and keep on doing what God has told you to do. We shall patiently win over all troubles with positive expectations, positive declarations, and walking in God’s wisdom.

 

You are a winner and not a loser in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a mouth and wisdom to turn my trouble into testimony in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: