Sunday, October 23, 2022

Don’t choose to be ignorant

 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6.

 

If you have chosen not to learn, you have chosen ignorance. If you have chosen not to increase in learning, you have chosen ignorance. Please do not choose ignorance, it is your greatest enemy. You cannot know beyond your learning. If you want to beat ignorance and fulfill your destiny, you must give yourself fully to learning. Don’t be ignorant of the Word of God. Study, memorize, and meditate on the Word; this is the building block for destiny fulfillment.

 

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

“Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.” Proverbs 24:3-5

 

If you are struggling in any area of your life, there is something you don’t know. Go and learn more about that area. Study the Bible to know the mind of God about it. Read books written by people who have mastered it. Attend seminars, workshops, and training. Get a mentor and follow him. In any case, learn. All that you know is all that you have learned.

 

May you embrace knowledge and reject ignorance in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the passion for knowledge and wisdom in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: