Tuesday, October 11, 2022

There is a way 1

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”  Isaiah 48:17

Everyone goes through one challenge or the other, but the good news is that there is always a way of victory. The most important thing in life is to always find this way. If you have found Jesus, you have found the way (John 14:6). If you have Jesus, He will give you the Holy Spirit, who will teach you all things and reveal to you what you need to know.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6

“And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” John 14:26

Most challenges in life can be described in one word: ignorance. Any time there is a challenge, it is a call to know. There is something you don’t know that needs to be known. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you what you must do. The answer to both the common and uncommon challenges of life is to find out what to do. Some challenges require unique actions. The situation you considered as hard can be solved if you know what you should know. Praying in the Holy Spirit gives access to hidden things.

May you know what to do in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me in the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: