Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Don’t limit God

 “Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel. They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.” Psalm 78:41-42

 

The people of Israel limited God, please don’t limit Him.   God is without limit, but you can limit and restrict His work in your life. You can limit God through unbelief, small thinking, negative talking, and forgetting what He has done for you. Jesus could not do much for the people of his own country because of unbelief (Mark 6:5). The ten spies lost the opportunity to possess the promised land because of small thinking and negative talking (Number 13:31-33). The people of Israel limited God when they could not remember what He did for them.

 

“And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.” Mark 6:5-6

“David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the Lord be with thee.” 1 Samuel 17:37

 

Let me tell you what will happen to you if you don’t limit God: you will get supernatural results in your life that only God can give. This is what happened to David. He killed Goliath because he remembered what God did in the past, he was thinking big and talking positively.

 

May God be God in your life in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, manifest Your power in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: