Tuesday, October 18, 2022

How to get faith 2

 “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrew 6:12

 

You can get faith by following people who live and walk by faith. You can learn from people of faith to become a man or a woman of faith. The art of following is the easiest way to learn.  You become whom you follow. Imitation is allowed in the kingdom (1 Cor 11:1). The art of following is the art of imitation, the art of cloning. You can follow a man until his revelation becomes your revelation, and you will get the kind of results he has been getting.  

 

“He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

 

One way to follow a man is to listen to him repeatedly. Another way is to read his books. Another way is to be an apprentice under him. You must not only listen and watch, you must copy the person and do what he is doing. Faith can be learned and developed if you can follow a man or woman of faith diligently (Heb 6:12).

 

May you become a man of faith in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the Spirit of faith possess me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: