Thursday, October 13, 2022

There is a way 3

 “Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.” Psalm 114:2-4

 

I believe that every child of God is God’s sanctuary today. We are His dominion. We are the living ark of the covenant.  As a result, there is a way even when we are confronted with the sea, the Jordan, mountains, or little hills. We can expect the sea to flee, Jordan to give way, mountains to skip and little hills to run. The implication of this is that you should stop seeing obstacles and start seeing the way.

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” 1 Cor 6:19

“But he passing through the midst of them went his way,” Luke 4:30

 

Beloved, it is time for you to pass through opposition and go forward. The obstacle is afraid of you and not the other way around. Start making plans for your next level. Start getting ready to go to the other side of the barrier. As you make your move, the opposition will give way. This is because God lives on the inside of you.

 

You are making progress in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I decree  I am God’s sanctuary and dominion, I cannot be stopped in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: