Thursday, October 20, 2022

Think supernaturally!

 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9.

 

Think supernaturally; stop thinking naturally. To think supernaturally is to think the way God thinks. As a Christian, you are supernatural. You became born again supernaturally through the Word and the Spirit. Think supernaturally, believe supernaturally, speak supernaturally, and act supernaturally. This is how you will overcome natural and spiritual limitations. This is how you will beat everything satan and the world throw at you. This is the way to get supernatural results in every area of your life.

 

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

 

To think supernaturally, get into the word of God, meditate on it to know what to think, say, and do. Ask God to anoint you with the Holy Ghost and power. To think supernaturally, you must go beyond human information and get into divine revelation. You have to hear what others are not hearing and see what others are not seeing. Walk with those who believe God and His word.

 

May everything about you be supernatural in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I receive a supernatural turnaround in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: