Friday, October 7, 2022

You have power

 “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” John 1:12

As a Christian and a believer in Christ Jesus, you have power. You cannot be born again without power. Whether you feel it or not, you have power as a born-again child of God. Do not be intimidated by anything in this world. You have power over all unclean spirits and the kingdom of darkness. You have the power to enforce the kingdom of God in this three-dimensional world.  The Holy Spirit resides in you. You are the living Ark of God. You are here to dominate for God.

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:45

Do not keep quiet when the enemy is throwing darts and a storm is raging against you; exercise your power by speaking against them. The enemy wants to cage you and mess you up and you are crying. How can a king cry when he has authority? Get up and take charge of the situation, and not the situation taking charge of you.

Let the storm be still in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I take dominion over all powers and contrary situations in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: