Monday, October 10, 2022

Your night dream advantage

 “For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,” Job 33:14-16

As a child of God, your dreams of the night can give you a vision, an instruction, or a direction.  Your dream of the night must not give you fear, even if it is a nightmare. However, it can give you a prayer point. Many have neglected their dreams of the night, to their own despair. Dreams of the night are spiritual indicators and signals for everyone. Dreams of the night can explain what you are going through, what you will go through, what the enemy is trying to do to you, and the victory ahead of you. Whenever you have a dream of the night, whether good or bad, pray.

“And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.” Matthew 2:13

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:” Acts 2:17

Normally, an enemy will want you to be ignorant of his activities against your life. So if your dream of the night exposes him, don’t neglect it, take advantage of it. This was how Joseph knew what to do to protect Jesus at birth. What old men call "a dream" is a vision to young men. My prayer for you is that your dream of the night should be clear. If it is a riddle, you will need to interpret it.

May your dream life be active in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, help me to take advantage of the dream you have shown to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: