Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Affliction terminators 3

 “Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.” Ezekiel 37:4.

 

The prophetic word is the terminator of any affliction. All afflictions have the capacity to hear and obey. You are the first prophet of your life. If you prophesy against your affliction, it will be terminated. If you keep quiet, then it will stay.  Find a word in the scripture and declare it as a prophecy against your afflictions. If you ask Him, God will always give you a mouth against your affliction.  The power of life and death is in your mouth (tongue). If you close your mouth, you leave your case open. However, if you open your mouth, you close every case that is against you.

 

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23.

“……. but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Matthew 8:8

 

You may be saying in your mind, what if I prophesy and the affliction does not obey. I need to let you know that the fact that you don’t see immediate physical results does not mean that the breakthrough has not started. Keep on prophesying until the result shows physically.

 

This is your season of rest from all afflictions in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I curse my afflictions to die in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: