Thursday, November 17, 2022

Divine inspiration

 “But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.” Job 32:8KJV

Divine inspiration is divine intelligence. You have access to the intelligence of God through His indwelling Spirit. You can solve any problem with divine touch and accuracy through divine inspiration. Divine inspiration is a product of divine qualification. If your heart is with God, He will qualify you and give you access into His infinite intelligence. Another translation calls the inspiration of the Almighty the breath of the Almighty. Divine inspiration is God breathing on your life and what you do to give you divine results.

“But there is a spirit within people, the breath of the Almighty within them, that makes them intelligent.” Job 32:8 (NLT)

 “The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4KJV

Divine inspiration is what you need for a change of level. This is what you need to terminate your struggle, failure, and stagnancy. We need divine inspiration to turn around our lives and ministries. Divine inspiration is the source of divine innovation and creativity. Spend time with God and His word, and ask Him to grant you access into His infinite intelligence.

May you be inspired by God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, breathe on me and all that I do in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: