Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The reality of our redemption package

 “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:” Colossians 1:13-14

 

As Christians, we have been redeemed from death, sickness, and poverty. We have been rescued and set free from the bondage and oppression of Satan. The kingdom of darkness is enforced through the law of sin and death. The Kingdom of God’s Son is enforced through the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. Our redemption package is made possible through the blood of Jesus, whereby our sins are forgiven and we are no longer under the law of sin and death.

 

“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” Galatian 5:16

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” Romans 8:14

 

The real turning point in our lives is when we begin to see physical evidence of our redemption package. When our spirit, soul, and body are in union with God so that sin, sickness, and poverty no longer have dominion over us.  This is the essence of our individualistic fellowship with God, our growth in His word, our walking by His Spirit, and our total surrender to Him.

 

May you be an evidence of the redeemed man in this generation in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I claim my redemption package in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: